張智能 Chih-Neng Chang
Master degree of mechanical engineering
· 2010~2018 Deputy Convener of Science Park Industry Association
· 2012 Water Resources Contributor, Ministry of Economic Affairs
· 2013 Outstanding Contribution Award for Water Conservancy, Ministry of Economic Affairs
· 2013 Sustainable Enterprise Award, Sustainable Development Award, Executive Yuan
· 2014 First Prize, Corporate Social Responsibility Award, Global Views Monthly
Chih-Neng Chang, the manager of the department, has a degree of education from the Institute of Mechanical Engineering of National Taiwan University and the EMBA of National Taiwan University. Experience is currently the manager of the first factory affairs department of TSMC, experienced F5, F6, F10, WaferTech, SSMC, F12P1/2 new construction and installation projects, and served as the manager of F3, F5, F8, F12P12, currently owns Taiwan, China, A total of six patents in the United States. The professional field is the design, construction and operation management of semiconductor manufacturing plants. He is responsible for two important ESG projects of TSMC energy conservation improvement and air pollution management. His favorite activities outside of work are extensive reading and pursuit of new technologies. Contribution to TSMC's ESG innovation!