Global Product Manager SCADA
Vacuum Semi Service
Master Degree in Physics from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL) in Leuven, Belgium, in 1986.
· Global Product Manager SCADA, Edwards, 2015-present
· East Coast Operations Manager and Director of Product Management, AIBT, 2009-2015
· Director, Implant Technology Marketing, Axcelis, 2007-2009
· Senior Member of Technical Staff, Applied Materials, 1997-2007
· Research Scientist, Philips Research Labs, 1986-1997
· Published 90+ peer reviewed scientific journal and conference papers and holds 7 patents
Erik Collart joined Edwards in July 2015 as Global Product Manager for Edwards’ vacuum and abatement equipment monitoring, data acquisition and integrated data management platforms. He has over 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry. Prior to joining Edwards, he held several different positions in semiconductor R&D and process development, semiconductor equipment development, and Product Management and Marketing. He has authored and co-authored well over 90 publications in peer-reviewed scientific and industry journals and proceedings and holds several patents. He graduated with a Master Degree in Physics from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KUL) in Leuven, Belgium, in 1986.