林育業, Scott lin
Marketech International Corp.
· B.E. Industrial Engineering Department, Tunghai University (1977)
· MBA, College of Commerce, NCCU (National Chengchi University) (1979)
· Specialist, TUNTEX Group
· Director of ITRI USA Office
· President of Marketech International Corp.
· Chairman, ProbeLeader Co., Ltd (2010~NOW)
· Chairman, ADAT Technology Co., Ltd (2017~NOW)
Scott Lin was born in 1955 in Taiwan. He received the B.Sc degree (I.E) from Tunghai University in 1977, and MBA degree from Chengchi University in 1979, Taiwan.
Mr. Lin had served as USA office manager at ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institutions), which is the organization set up and incubated companies such as TSMC and UMC, from 1982-1988. In 1988, he established MIC with his partner Margaret Kao in Hsinchu.
Mr. Lin has planned and executed many big projects in every stage of growth of MIC for past 33 years. He successfully leads MIC increasing and upgrading its manufacturing capacity for most of its existence, although influenced by the demand cycles of the semiconductor industry.
Besides active role at MIC, Mr. Lin also leads two companies, ProbeLeader and ADAT Technology as Chairman. ProbeLeader is a professional Probe Card and Testing board provider to Semiconductor Testing field. ADAT Technology found in 2018 , dedicated at AI and AR Technology development with several key customers engaged at Semi, LCD, Aviation , Wind Farm, and related.